internetworkers - [internetworkers] Help - Need a Funny Hat

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Help - Need a Funny Hat
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 08:14:28 -0400

Hi Folks,

My wife and I are traveling to an event soon, and I found out that one of the activities requires us to wear a funny or weird looking hat.

I don't think we have time to order them. Does anyone know where they have bizarre looking hats in the triangle area? If you have any ideas how to make one I'd be interested too.

I'd prefer funny "ha ha" to "ewww gross!". But totally strange is ok.

Thanks for any help!

Scott C. in Cary