internetworkers - [internetworkers] Job Opening at Web Performance, Inc.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Job Opening at Web Performance, Inc.
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:21:03 -0400

Sorry about this, but we seem to get so few of these I thought it would be OK...  My company is hiring, and I just wanted to make sure it got out to the Internetworkers audience.

As a web performance engineer for Web Performance, Inc. you will be joining a small, fast paced Java development team developing web performance testing tools and providing web testing services.

Job duties will include:

  • Configuring and performing load tests of web-based applications and analyzing the results
  • Executing performance tests of complex web software systems and publishing the results
  • Support customers by reproducing customer configurations in our test lab and diagnosing reported problems

Job Requirements:

  • A strong understanding of basic systems administration and networking, including configuration on Windows and Linux
  • Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
  • Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
  • Understanding of factors affecting the performance of web-based applications
  • Familiarity with the HTTP protocol

Send your resume to jobs AT webperformance.com. Principals only. No phone calls please.

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC

"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - H. Simpson

  • [internetworkers] Job Opening at Web Performance, Inc., Michael Czeiszperger, 09/25/2008