internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Jeremy Portzer in Australia

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Jeremy Portzer in Australia
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:27:53 +1000

Tarus Balog wrote:
I don't know how many people on this list read my blog, but I thought y'all might be interested in a picture of me and Jeremy Portzer:

http://blogs.opennms.org/?p=262

I think you'd have to be REALLY bored to want to see a picture of Tarus and me :-)

But it was great seeing Tarus... when you're living this far away from "home" it's rare to see old friends!

If anyone else makes it to Sydney, definitely look me up! I love it here, and although I miss the Triangle, it's hard to imagine leaving Australia... it's a beautiful country, a vibrant city with a great economy, really nice people, etc.

--Jeremy