internetworkers - [internetworkers] Durham Bulls tickets

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Durham Bulls tickets
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:55:38 -0400

I bought 35 tickets for our customers and employees in June and just received a voucher for 4 free tickets on August 2, 3 or 4. I am booked and will not be able to use the tickets.

Would anyone like them for free? If I could get some beer out of the deal, fine but not necessary.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE

President

Neuse River Networks

919-838-1672

http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Neuse River Networks, based in Raleigh, NC, is redefining IT Outsourcing with its Managed Services ONE Plan that automates computer processes to provide proactive computer networking solutions for businesses. The ONE Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don’t have to. Neuse River Networks has been developing client trust since 1997 by applying expertise in Computer Networking and offering superlative service.

  • [internetworkers] Durham Bulls tickets, Jim Ray, 08/01/2008