internetworkers - [internetworkers] Need Illustrator and Cartoonist for Client Project

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Susan LaBarre" <idodesignforchange AT gmail.com>
  • To: "'wildwackywonderfulwomenoftheworld'" <wildwackywonderfulwomenoftheworld AT googlegroups.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Need Illustrator and Cartoonist for Client Project
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:44:40 -0400

Hi All,

We have some story ideas for a client's children's book project and an X-files parody cartoon strip. We have the writing talent... we just need to find a creative illustrator and cartoonist... preferably with a spiritual orientation.

Please forward this message if you know of anyone and/or please contact me offline.

Thanks!

Susan

Susan LaBarre
Dappled Path Studio