internetworkers - [internetworkers] mobile auto detailing?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] mobile auto detailing?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:09:48 -0400

Hey y'all;

The drought restrictions mean I can't wash my own car, so I need to find
somebody who can. I know the automatic washes (Autobell, Durham Ritz)
are still operating, but my vehicle's exterior filth has exceeded the
cleaning power that most automated washers can provide. I'm not sure if
mobile detailing services are still allowed to operate - do y'all know
of any that are still working in the RTP area? (That you would
recommend?) Or should I bite the bullet and pay for a detail at one of
the big shops, like Bunkeys?

Owner of a Dirty Car,
Paula