internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Parking for Cameron Indoor -- High School Graduation

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Parking for Cameron Indoor -- High School Graduation
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 16:57:17 -0400

cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com wrote:
My neice' high school graduation is at Cameron Indoor at 4:00
tomorrow and I'm having a hard time getting information on where to
park. Do any of you have any advice?

Parking in Chapel Hill? Near Cameron? In the daytime? During an event?

Hahahahahahaha! Try parking in Durham.

TaB

Thomas A. Beckett, JD & MBA Business Law and Consulting
828-713-1668 <http://www.tbeckett.com>

Dropped digital signature.Encrypted communication available upon request.