internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Leaky Roof

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <jmarkturner AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Leaky Roof
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:13:41 -0400

When we found a leak in the roof of our recently-purchased home, we thought we'd try the original roofer to see if the repair could be covered under warranty. Though the warranty had expired, the roofers fixed the problem for free anyway, even though it took two trips! That's good business.

Their focus may be new construction, but give 'em a call anyway and see if they can help you out:

Bissette Roofing
919-773-2140

Cheers,
Mark
www.markturner.net

Paul Cory wrote:
So, my roof has developed an intermittent leak, and it's beyond my
skill set and toolkit to fix.

Anyone have a recommendation for a roofer?

Paul
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/