internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] plumber recommendations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] plumber recommendations?
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:54:25 -0500

Hi Márcia,

I've had decent service from Cary Plumbing a few times. It did not seem overpriced.

Good luck,

Scott C.

Márcia wrote:
Hey guys,

We get some [off topic] messages like this every once in a while so, here’s mine: I was wondering if somebody could recommend a plumber for a small job in the Cary/Apex area. We’re getting new countertops and sink, and need somebody to hook it up. I got a couple of names of people NOT to hire, but that won’t get the job done.

Thanks much,

Márcia