internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Linux Contact manager/CRM/group calendar solution

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: Christian Stalberg <cstalberg AT web-analysts.net>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Linux Contact manager/CRM/group calendar solution
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:33:48 -0500

Christian,

Check out CiviCRM -- http://civicrm.org/

There have been significant improvements in documentation this year, primariy by John Kenyon -- see http://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRMDOC/Documentation+Home

Their new forums are also working well -- http://forum.civicrm.org/

There's a developer training session planned for March 18 and 19 in New Orleans, preceding the NTEN conference. Last I knew they were interested in having 2 or 3 more people for it see http://civicrm.org/node/292 and more details at http://civicrm.org/node/287. Donald Lobo and Dave Greenberg will be leading the session.

And, I'm putting together a CiviCRM Users Group affinity group meeting for the NTEN conference, Mar 19, 2008 10:30 AM. See https://www.ntenonline.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?webcode=SesDetails&ses_key=852985b7-b002-4975-afe6-16104f229a59&hide=1

Judy Hallman

Christian Stalberg wrote:
Last August there was a thread here regarding Contact manager/CRM software;
however, it was targeting OSX. Can anyone here make a recommendation re.
Linux-based contact manager, CRM, group calendar solutions (ideally...an
integrated one)? Thank you in advance!