internetworkers - [internetworkers] Home for sale in north Raleigh. Convenient to trees, air, and ground

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Mark Turner" <jmarkturner AT gmail.com>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Home for sale in north Raleigh. Convenient to trees, air, and ground
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:08:18 -0500

Fellow Internetworkers,

I'm selling my home in north Raleigh near Capital Boulevard and Durant Road to see what life in downtown Raleigh is like. Its within walking distance to Durant Nature Park, Cafe Capistrano, and Brewster's and is a quick jaunt away from 540 (and 20 mins. to I-40). Its got a huge 1/3 acre fenced yard with a playset.

Geek touches include Ethernet cabling throughout the house; a conduit to the attic for more cabling; and a big, fat fiber line in the backyard (I live next to the CSX S line, with 4 friendly daytime freight trains). Might even throw in my rainwater tank for the right offer.

Critters such as deer, rabbits, groundhogs, raccoons, opossums, hawks, foxes, frogs and others have been known to visit the area. Unlike Dave M's house, the deer do not convey.

See it in all its glory at http://www.greatraleighhome.com and pass word on to your hipster friends. If you refer a friend who ends up buying, I'll make it worth your while.

Thanks!

Mark
www.markturner.net
www.greatraleighhome.com

  • [internetworkers] Home for sale in north Raleigh. Convenient to trees, air, and ground, Mark Turner, 02/11/2008