internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Document Shredding -- Cintas

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gregory S. Hopper" <ghopper AT netanium.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Document Shredding -- Cintas
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 13:30:55 -0500

I also just found out that more of the UPS stores in the area are offering shredding through Shred-It.  They have a locked receptacle that you put your documents in, and when it is full, the Shred-It truck comes and shreds everything up.  It costs a dollar a pound, and you don't have to worry about taking staples out of your docs.  The stores in Brier Creek and Harvest Oaks (North Raleigh) are ones that I know for certain have this.

Greg