internetworkers - [internetworkers] Futon Follow Up

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Caswell <derpimpkar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Futon Follow Up
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 07:45:03 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to everyone for all of the futon input.  We settled on Fred's Beds because the location on Western (close to Holly Springs) had an enormous selection and the sales guy was great.  We had the range of super cheap to Donald Trump and we settled on something about 2/3 up the scale.  It was a bit more than we wanted to spend but it fits the Japanese decor perfectly (imagine that) and we won't feel guilty letting guests sleep on it.  Thanks again.

Tom

  • [internetworkers] Futon Follow Up, Tom Caswell, 12/04/2007