internetworkers - [internetworkers] ziggy's in winston salem

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] ziggy's in winston salem
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:27:35 -0400

has anyone been to ziggy's in winston salem recently?
or the millenium center?
I am trying to determine (so far fruitlessly) if either venue is non-smoking.

with the change at Cat's Cradle to non-smoking, I can actually go to
music there without suffering the side effects from cigarette smoke
(which for me almost always is a sinus infection and lasting upper
respiratory distress for the week following extended exposure). I
would love to see Coheed & Cambria w/Clutch at the Millenium center,
but not if smoking is allowed.

emails to the ziggy's mailbox bounce back as full, my guess is they
don't check often.

phone calls to ziggy's gets you the recorded message about what's playing.

I couldn't find a phone for the millenium center.

Lyman Green

--
<Funny signature goes here>

  • [internetworkers] ziggy's in winston salem, Lyman Green, 10/31/2007