internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] TWC lies? (TivoS3)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] TWC lies? (TivoS3)
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 07:56:18 -0400

Is the TWC box DOCSIS compatible?   I had Charter tell me that a Cisco 817 ISR wasn't compatible with their home "high-speed" over cable but it was on their "commercial systems" because "the system was different".  Um.. no, sorry.

In the end I got a Linksys simply because I couldn't stomach another call to their call center.

Anyway need a Cisco 817?

Greg