internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Webinar Tips -- RE GoToMeeting equivalent for the Mac?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gregory S. Hopper" <ghopper AT netanium.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Webinar Tips -- RE GoToMeeting equivalent for the Mac?
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 21:41:22 -0400

Judy,

Thanks for all your help, and for the link. After much consideration of our needs and the various programs out there, we've decided on Gatherplace.

Greg

On Oct 4, 2007, at 2:01 PM, Judy Hallman wrote:

Greg,

You might be interested in this short blog post on Webinar tips. It also
mentions a couple more tools:

http://nten.org/blog/2007/09/14/from-the-affinity-groups-tips-for-a- successful-webinar

Judy Hallman
---
Gregory S. Hopper wrote:
Does anyone know of a service equivalent to GoToMeeting that will run on
a Mac?

Thanks,
Greg

Gregory S. Hopper