internetworkers - [internetworkers] job opening: user experience designer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] job opening: user experience designer
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:30:20 -0400

Folks,

If you might be interested in the position below, drop a line to
<careers AT hesketh.com>. If you know someone who might be interested,
let them know we're looking.

___Occupational Summary:
As an User Experience Designer for hesketh.com, you will be responsible for developing user-centered workflows, information architectures, user interfaces, and information designs, balancing usability and cultural factors with strategic goals and objectives.

Details: http://hesketh.com/about/careers/user_experience_designer.html

__About hesketh.com
hesketh.com offers a unique work environment. At hesketh.com, one
thing we all have in common is passion about what we do. We further
distinguish ourselves from the competition with our customer-centric
approach ­ an unrelenting determination to be responsive and exceed
expectations. We work in an environment of cooperation, respect, and
trust. Of course, as CEO, it's my job to say nice things, but don't
just take it from me. Come and talk to our team :)

__Send resumes and salary history to...
hesketh.com/inc.
ATTN: Personnel
5400 Glenwood Avenue
Suite G11
Raleigh, NC 27612

fax: 919.834.2554
email: careers AT hesketh.com

Heather

---
Heather A. Hesketh http://www.hesketh.com
CEO vox: 919.834.2552 x12
hesketh.com/inc. fax: 919.834.2553

hesketh.com :: 12+ years of superior Web design and application development

We're hiring!
http://www.hesketh.com/about/careers/

  • [internetworkers] job opening: user experience designer, Heather Hesketh, 09/26/2007