internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [Fwd: Leave Britney Spears alone!!!]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [Fwd: Leave Britney Spears alone!!!]
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:48:02 -0400

it wasn't funny 2 minutes into Leave Britney alone.
If I want to see someone sobbing hysterically and having a tantrum I
can go to the local grocery store on a Saturday. At least then it's
not manufactured. If I want to watch a tantrum it should be genuine.

Just my two cents

Lyman

--
It's not a secret headquarters its just my apartment!