internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Resurrecting the Triangle Dolfans!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Resurrecting the Triangle Dolfans!
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 22:32:23 -0400

We should probably make a Code of Conduct for this group to keep everyone in
line. Not.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's
technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both commercial
and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth year, the
company began with deploying video, voice and data communications systems in
the Triangle region, which we continue to do today.