internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] USB drive promos

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] USB drive promos
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 11:08:27 -0400

Here's the person I have used and trusted for my promo stuff:

Debra Herrin
Business Builders
6304 Alfalfa Lane
Wake Forest NC 27587
Mobile Phone: 919-880-1334
E-mail Address: debherrin at earthlink.net
Home Phone: 919-554-1033

Her husband, Bill, did my logo.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's
technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both commercial
and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth year, the
company began with deploying video, voice and data communications systems in
the Triangle region, which we continue to do today.

Kinky Friedman
> www.hungryphotographer.org || www.ibiblio.org/kelly ||
kelly<*>unc.edu
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/