internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Where to Buy Computer Components

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: DonBartholf AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Where to Buy Computer Components
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:29:31 EDT

I use Intrex as well. They have a website with a parts listing so you can see if they have anything close to what you need.  But mostly I stumble in, explain my needs and they direct me to the thing I should buy. I've used the store in Durham on MLK drive and in Chapel Hill off 15-501 on Elliott

Don B