internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Office Chairs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Office Chairs
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 19:05:02 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, Phillip Rhodes wrote:
A brief excerpt:

They last longer than cheap chairs. We?ve been in business for six years and every Aeron
is literally in mint condition: I challenge anyone to see the difference
between the chairs
we bought in 2000 and the chairs we bought three months ago. They easily
last for ten years.
The cheap chairs literally start falling apart after a matter of
months. You?ll need at least four $100 chairs to last as long as an
Aeron.

Yep... they last forever... and if you get it setup for you it is one of the most comfy chairs out there.

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
Kulture http://www.kulture.us
Rod-O-Rama http://www.rod-o-rama.com
Vagabonds C.C. http://www.vagabonds.cc
'57 Buick Riviera, '60 International B100
'23 Buick Roadster, '90 Ducati 750 Sport