internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Home Security System and Construction SiteMonitoring

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Home Security System and Construction SiteMonitoring
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 20:02:43 -0400

Title: Home Security System and Construction Site Monitoring

We carry the Axis line of cameras.  Here is a sample of mine triggering on me getting the morning paper and emailing pictures to me:

http://www.neuse.net/products/surveillance/sample/index.shtml

Axis is not cheap.  It is good.  You can get very robust (and expensive) with their pan/tilt/zoom models with infrared lighting.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President

Neuse River Networks