internetworkers - [internetworkers] Home Security System and Construction Site Monitoring

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill O'Luanaigh (.mac)" <skepticbill AT mac.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Home Security System and Construction Site Monitoring
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:18:24 -0400

Title: Home Security System and Construction Site Monitoring
Hey all,

My wife and I are in the process of building a house outside of Chapel Hill and I was wondering if y'all could point me towards some good home security contractors. The site is on a cul-de-sac and I'm a little concerned about security during construction. Ideally I would set up some sort of motion detection based system tied to a web cam that could send me pics if something triggers it. After many hours of Googling through sites (a fair number of which have eagles and flags, go figure...) I thought I'd post this out to the collective wisdom of "internetworkers" and see what y'all thought.

Thanks in advance!

-Bill O'Luanaigh-

  • [internetworkers] Home Security System and Construction Site Monitoring, Bill O'Luanaigh (.mac), 06/28/2007