internetworkers - [internetworkers] old mattress

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: marcia AT nc.rr.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] old mattress
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 14:14:23 -0400

I was wondering how to get rid of an old set of mattress & box springs?

I believe, for health reasons, those cannot be sold or donated, right?
And the dup truck won't take it. I could burn it in my back yard, but
it's a little too red-neck for me, so ... how do I make it vanish? Does
anybody know of a dumpster I could take it to? I live in the Apex/Cary
area.

Thanks!