internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] wii

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Williams" <michael AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] wii
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:19:02 -0400

They are exceedingly difficult to find. I've heard that it can
sometimes be found at out-of-the-way or rural-ish big-box stores where
others might not think to look (specifically, I've heard that it can
be found at the Wal-Mart in Knightdale and sometimes the Target in
Apex). Your best bet is to call around and ask stores when they
expect their next shipments. Some folks I know have had success with
Toys-R-Us stores on Sunday mornings.