internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Jamie Bishop

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: esther-l AT mailsnare.net
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Jamie Bishop
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 15:28:26 +0000

He was mentioned on NPR's Morning Edition this morning. Two teachers in the
foreign language department were killed, and they interviewed people about
both teachers. They did interview someone in the triangle who had worked with
Jamie Bishop at UNC, but I don't remember the name.

I think that portion is inside the inverview with Erin Sheehan, at
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=9678535
Esther