internetworkers - [internetworkers] [Fwd: [civicrm-dev] Code for Change 2007]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: The support mailing list <support AT listserv.unc.edu>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Wes Morgan <wmorgan AT pirg.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [Fwd: [civicrm-dev] Code for Change 2007]
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:23:45 -0400

To Campus Support group and Internetworkers:

This looks like an interesting opportunity. I meant to forward this message sooner. The application deadline is May 4. From civicrm.org:

CiviCRM is the first open source and freely downloadable constituent
relationship management solution. CiviCRM is web-based, open source,
internationalized, and designed specifically to meet the needs of
advocacy, non-profit and non-governmental groups.