internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Invitation: Photo Exhibit at the Open Eye in Carrboro

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Invitation: Photo Exhibit at the Open Eye in Carrboro
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 12:45:54 -0400

Michael --

I have been admiring your work at Open Eye Cafe for the past few days. The photos are wonderful and look especially appealing in their larger printed formats. No worries about self-promotion as your work deserves to be lauded. I encourage everyone to make it to Carrboro for some great coffee and an even better photo exhibit!

Cheers!
Dave M.