internetworkers - [internetworkers] Conservapedia or I'm a bad bad man

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver AT buni.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Conservapedia or I'm a bad bad man
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 00:01:03 -0400

For those of you not in the channel who who don't read my blog I thought I'd share:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservapedia#Richard_incident

They didn't learn anything though ;-). They still think deciding what you want the article to say before you research the sources is a good idea and the Harding and Helms articles are largely intact....because they agree with them. Oh well.

No...it isn't an April fools joke ;-)

-Andy

--
From Windows/Exchange to Linux/Meldware
Buni Meldware Communication Suite

  • [internetworkers] Conservapedia or I'm a bad bad man, Andrew C. Oliver, 04/02/2007