internetworkers - [internetworkers] Google introduces free internet for everyone...well almost everyone...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Google introduces free internet for everyone...well almost everyone...
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 16:20:11 -0400

Google is introducing free internet service.

Why should I switch to Google TiSP?

It's fast. In our testing, TiSP delivers a 10x higher flow rate than basic
DSL.

Is Google TiSP safe and reliable?

Google TiSP ensures reliable throughput through the power of fiber, which
has been proven through extensive research to effectively facilitate
consistent data flow with minimal latency.

Can I use this service when I'm away from home?

Sorry, but no -- TiSP is not available outside the home at this time. We
are, however, currently developing a mobile feature called TiSP on the Run
(TiSPOTR), which we expect to make available in the near future.

Why is TiSP in beta?

When things go wrong with TiSP, they go very, very wrong. Let's leave it at
that.

Enjoy... http://www.google.com/tisp/