internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] lunar eclipse

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Bob Kucera <bobkucera AT verizon.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] lunar eclipse
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 21:13:40 -0500

And I slept through it. I am square.

Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
And I missed most of it thanks to the stupid BBC news giving the wrong time ;-)

You don't have to do that AFIK for LUNAR eclipses. Only SOLAR.
Thomas Beckett wrote:

That lunar eclipse sucks! I've been out there for more than an hour
with my pinhole-and-paperboard viewer and haven't seen a damned thing.
Next time I'm going to use smoked glass, to hell with my eyesight.

TaB

Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
Dunno if any of you are into this, but a lunar eclipse just started. You can see the earth's red shadow on the moon right now