internetworkers - [internetworkers] Need a PHP developer for a couple of months

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "H. Wade Minter" <minter AT lunenburg.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Need a PHP developer for a couple of months
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 13:05:33 -0500

I'm not posting this on the job board because I don't have a full position req and such yet, but LEARN NC (a part of the UNC School of Education in Chapel Hill) is looking for a PHP developer to help us on a project that will be going live at the end of March.

We've already got a couple of part time developers, but need some more help. The developer should have good PHP application-building skills, database integration experience, and be able to jump into an existing codebase and help out. We're looking at 20-40 hours a week now through the end of March, depending on billing rate and skill level. People who can come into Chapel Hill are preferred, though local or national work-from-home is possible if the candidate is right.

If you know of someone who may fit this bill, please have them drop me a line - I'll be glad to answer any questions.

--Wade

  • [internetworkers] Need a PHP developer for a couple of months, H. Wade Minter, 02/06/2007