internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] WRAL's Antenna Giveaway Program

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <markt AT siteseers.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] WRAL's Antenna Giveaway Program
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 10:46:54 -0500

When my brother bought his HDTV in 2002, he got a free antenna from WRAL *and* lots of telephone tech support to set it up from one of their engineers. He was really impressed with the whole experience. WRAL is so cool.

Cheers,
Mark

Tanner Lovelace wrote:
I wonder if they would count an HDTV card like this one:

http://www.pchdtv.com/hd_5500.html

As a valid receiver.

Cheers,
Tanner