internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] cell phone recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] cell phone recommendations
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:52:16 -0500

On 2/1/07 3:16 PM, "Scott Lundgren" <internetworkers AT capitalfellow.com>
wrote:

> On Feb 1, 2007, at 2:59 PM, Cristóbal Palmer wrote:
>
>> Note: I have a Sony Ericsson Z520a that
>> constantly takes pictures of the insides of my pockets. :(
>
> Before the iPhone bomb was dropped I had looked at that phone as a
> replacement. Does it not have a keylock feature?

I have that phone, and it plays well with OS X, if that is a factor. I use
isynch via bluetooth without problems. The bluetooth file manager works well
for downloading photos, and uploading themes and ringtones (which can be
found on the Web for free).

David