internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] UFO Reported Over Charlotte?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] UFO Reported Over Charlotte?
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:36:16 -0500

Thomas Beckett wrote:
I did see a black helicopter the other day. I think.

I don't get the black copter/SUV thing for feds. If you wanted
to blend in, you couldn't pick a more obvious vehicle. Add black
suits and sunglasses and it would be tough to miss an agent.

Then again, perhaps these are decoys so you don't see the
undercover agents camoflaged in other clothes. Maybe, the real
agents are dressed in pastel polyester with white shoes and
driving big pink Cadillacs or Range Rovers with car seats.

Ahhh... No wonder all those people are on the cell phone when
they drive. Eek! Keep those blinds closed!

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.