internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Comet McNaught

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <markt AT siteseers.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Comet McNaught
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:36:25 -0500

Greg Brown wrote:

This Charlotte and Mark's thing sounds different. What is it? No idea.
But last week there was a comet that was so bright it was visible during
daylight hours.

http://www.space.com/spacewatch/070114_comet_mcnaught.html

Not sure if it could be seen around these parts, but I'm sure people called
this thing in as a UFO.

Yeah, the pictures of Comet McNaught have been spectacular! I'm sorry I missed it. Check out the view our Aussie friends enjoyed:

http://msowww.anu.edu.au/~rmn/C2006P1new.htm

Mark