internetworkers - [internetworkers] [Fwd: [civicrm-dev] CiviCRM Year End Review 2006]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: RTPnet Advisors Council <rtpnet-advisors AT rtpnet.org>, 501techclub-triangle AT groups.nten.org, OpenSourceCMS AT groups.nten.org, Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: David Geilhufe <dgeilhufe AT yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [Fwd: [civicrm-dev] CiviCRM Year End Review 2006]
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 09:41:55 -0500

To a few lists (RTPnet Advisors, Triangle 501 Tech Club, NTEN Open Source group, Internetworkers):

I continue to be impressed with CiviCRM. Take a look at the two-page pdf file, http://civicrm.org/files/CiviCRM_yearend_2006.pdf -- in particular, the right column of the first page, who is using CiviCRM and what they are doing with it.