internetworkers - [internetworkers] Adobe Users

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Karen Robinson" <krobinson AT carolinasendoflifecare.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Adobe Users
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:06:53 -0500

Below is a free Adobe event that I thought might be of interest to some
of you in this group... It's sponsored by FormRouter - a local company.

Karen Robinson
The Carolinas Center for Hospice and End of Life Care
www.carolinasendoflifecare.org

FormRouter Inc. would like to extend an open invitation to the first RTP
NC Acrobat Users Group Event.

Come join us for door prizes, food and educational presentations.

If you use PDFs, forms or Web collaboration software, this is for you.

There is no cost. Invite anyone who you think could benefit.

We have three guest speakers to kick off our group.

Mardi Gras theme.

====================
Lectures
====================

What's New in Adobe Acrobat 8.0 and Connect
- Lori DeFurio, Adobe Evangelist

An Introduction To Electronic Forms
- Jim Healy, CEO FormRouter Inc.

How Electronic PDF Documents Lower Carbon Emissions
- JJ DeRosa, Director of Analysis
Global Warming Initiatives, Inc.

=========================
Event Date/Time/Location
=========================

Tues, Feb 20, 2007, 6:00 PM
FormRouter Inc. Office Atrium
11,000 Regency Parkway
Cary, NC 27518

=========================
Sign up (or just come)

1. Please click here to sign up for the group:
http://www.acrobatusers.com/members/member_signup.php?cmd=new_member_ins
ert

2. Next, login to the acrobatusers.com Web site to sign up for our
opening event:
http://www.acrobatusers.com/chapters/researchtriangleparknc/events/144/

Hope to see you there.

Jim Healy, Chapter Leader