internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Diff utilities?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Cory <pcory AT wcpss.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Diff utilities?
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 21:26:19 -0500

BBEdit (www.barebones.com) is my standard answer to text-editing questions for OS X. It might be overkill if all you need is something to do diffs with, though.

They do have a 30-day full-featured trial available.

Paul

On Jan 9, 2007, at 9:09 PM, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a diff utility for OSX?
There's diff utilities built into some source code control systems,
but I frequently need to compare two files outside of that context...

Thanks,

_________
On Poetry: People could like daffodils if they wanted to, but should
not be allowed
to take up more than a page to say so. -- Pratchett
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC

---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site! http:// www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
To unsubscribe visit http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/ internetworkers