internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] dishwasher

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] dishwasher
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 05:53:19 -0500

Well, I got a call from my father in law at Lowes and found out about a returned unit because someone did not like the color after it had been delivered.  50% off a Maytag top of the line.  Done.  I had my heart set on a Bosch yet gave in on price.

There will be a memorial service in my curb this morning at 10 AM for a 20 year old Kitchen Aide that’s gwine up to Heaven.

I’ll be sure to write the manufacturer of the failed unit and give them a piece of my mind for making a unit that only lasts twenty years.  Shame on them.

So far, installation is not too bad.  I splurged on the braided stainless steel hookup thingie so I wouldn’t have to @#$% with the copper and hope to have it in today.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President