internetworkers - [internetworkers] dishwasher

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] dishwasher
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:01:45 -0500

Well, I got another job as a dishwasher.

My Kitchenaide up and died today. Since it was a couple of decades old when
we bought the house 7 years ago, me thinks I won't even attempt a repair but
rather send it to the dishwasher grave yard. Who knows. It could have been
here since the house was built in 1935 :-)

Who makes the best dishwasher these days? With a family of four, I won't be
washing by hand very long.

I put in a call to my father in law that works at Lowes to keep an eye out
for a scratch and dent unit. I could give a rat's @#$%^ what it looks like
as long as it washes well and doesn't sound like a helicopter from Vietnam
like my last one.

Since I know boo about dishwashers, any help gratefully appreciated. I
don't mind spending a little money since the things last so long. I don't
mind getting a deal, too.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President