internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] December Dinner

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] December Dinner
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 17:07:12 -0500

uzoma nwosu wrote:
I know that this is the first year of INW breaking tradition of the
monthly gatherings. But let's try to have a official holiday party
like we did years ago. That is more in the spirit of an open
community that anything else.
Why exactly have the monthly meetings quit happening? Was that a conscious decision by
somebody(s), or is it something that just happened because of lack of interest, or what? Is
there a possibility of resuming the regular INW meetings?

I personally have never made one of the INW meetings, but keep holding out hope
that I'll do so one day... but that doesn't seem very likely if there are no meetings. :-(

TTYL,

Phil