internetworkers - [internetworkers] NCSU R.L. Rabb Lecture in Environmental Sciences Nov 6

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: esther L <esther-L AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] NCSU R.L. Rabb Lecture in Environmental Sciences Nov 6
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:10:09 -0500

I don't know anything about the book or the author, and don't know if I would agree with him. I just like controversial topics.

Dr. Kenneth Millier, a molecular biologist from Brown University, will speak on "Finding Darwin's God."
Location Information : Stewart Theatre
Monday Nov 6, 7pm

Admission Information
The lecture is free; however, people who wish to attend are asked to obtain tickets by emailing Rabb_Lecture AT ncsu.edu.

Other Event Details:
Dr. Miller has written and spoken widely on evolution and religion. He is the author of "Finding Darwin's God," a book that is described as "a scientist's search for common ground between God and evolution."

http://calendar.activedatax.com/ncstate/EventList.aspx?fromdate=11/1/2006&todate=11/30/2006&display=Month&type=public&eventidn=476&view=EventDetails&information_id=1694

Esther
--
-- Esther L., esther-L AT mailsnare.net or esther-L AT alumni.virginia.edu
Speaking only for myself.