internetworkers - [internetworkers] We WILL be holding the workshop Nov. 2 -- there is still space

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] We WILL be holding the workshop Nov. 2 -- there is still space
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:57:20 -0400

To Internetworkers:

We now have enough people registered to hold the workshop Nov. 2. John
Kenyon is making his travel arrangements.

If you know of anyone else who would like to come, there is still room
for a few more.

For details, see
http://www.rtpnet.org/rtpnet/workshop06nov.shtml

For cost information, see the registration form at
http://www.rtpnet.org/rtpnet/register06nov.html

Judy Hallman <hallman AT rtpnet.org>, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.rtpnet.org)

  • [internetworkers] We WILL be holding the workshop Nov. 2 -- there is still space, Judy Hallman, 10/23/2006