internetworkers - [internetworkers] tuna charter?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joel Elliott" <joel_elliott AT unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] tuna charter?
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 08:48:13 -0400

In keeping with the “broad” parameters of this list, I thought I’d post this irrelevant topic: a friend is putting together a tuna charter out of Oregon Inlet (south of Nags Head) next Monday (Oct 9, I think), and we’re having trouble getting 6 people committed.  They’re catching tuna the size of small cars in the gulf stream right now, see the fishing reports here:

http://www.oregon-inlet.com/journal/article.cfm?article_id=1443

let me know if you’re interested.  I think we have 2 or 3 slots to fill.  I know it’s complicated – we’ll have to be at Oregon Inlet crazy early on Monday, then drive back that night.

If you can’t make it this time, but want to be on a “notify” list, let me know that, too.

// Joel

Joel Elliott

Preferred email: joel dot elliott at gmail dot com