internetworkers - [internetworkers] Fw: [ncverifiablevoting] Protect the Election in North Carolina -- and Get Paid!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Christian Stalberg" <cstalberg AT internet-lab.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Fw: [ncverifiablevoting] Protect the Election in North Carolina -- and Get Paid!
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:20:26 -0400

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 6:22 PM

This is a joint action of Vote Trust USA, MMOB and

http://themmob.org/pollworkers/images/vfc-pollworkers.jpg

Working  For Change brought to you by Working Assets

Urgent Alert!

Support Election Integrity -- and Get Paid!

Support our Democracy -- and Get Paid!

Pollworkers are needed in many counties around North Carolina. Click below to sign up with Pollworkers for Democracy:

Tell Me More

Every year, thousands of people in North Carolina help make it possible for citizens to exercise one of their most fundamental rights -- the right to vote. This year, new voting machines may result in serious problems at the polls. The best way to ensure that every voter's rights are respected is for you to be there -- working at the polls and helping protect voters' right to cast their ballots -- on Election Day.

So in order to support our democracy, Working Assets and our partner organizations have created the "Pollworkers for Democracy" project -- a nonpartisan effort to get more people involved in supporting our elections. We'll provide you with information to supplement your pollworker training -- and also a system to report and track any problems on election day.

Click here to find out more about the Pollworkers for Democracy Program.

Working Assets
Mainstreet Moms Vote Trust USA
Pollworkers for Democracy is a non-partisan election integrity campaign of Mainstreet Moms, VoteTrustUSA, and Working Assets.

Almost all North Carolina counties are still in need of pollworkers for the November 7th general election. By signing up as a pollworker, you can support our democratic system...and get paid at the same time!

There are many long-time pollworkers in North Carolina waiting for the opportunity to pass on their wisdom and experience to the next generation of citizen pollworkers. As our voting systems become more complicated and less transparent, it behooves us as citizens to step in and help our democracy work.

Click here to get more information about being a pollworker in your county.

Please share this email to all your friends and neighbors in North Carolina!!!

Thank you for working to build a better world.

Will Easton
Working Assets

You have received this message because you have previously expressed interest in hearing from Working Assets on progressive issues.

Is this e-mail going to your junk/bulk folder? Add
workingassets AT values.workingassets.com to your address book to ensure that you receive all future communications in your in-box.

By receiving our updates, you're now part of a progressive force for change. E-mail is a convenient, tree-friendly way to quickly reach out to like-minded people like you on urgent issues that we all care about.

To view our Privacy Policy, please click here.

If you have any comments or questions, please e-mail
volunteers AT volunteerforchange.org. Or write to us at: 101 Market Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA, 94105.

North carolina mountain real estate North carolina home North carolina mortgage lender
North carolina home builder North carolina home insurance

  • [internetworkers] Fw: [ncverifiablevoting] Protect the Election in North Carolina -- and Get Paid!, Christian Stalberg, 09/19/2006