internetworkers - [internetworkers] Surveillance camera systems with DVR

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ stan AT StanBriggs.com" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Surveillance camera systems with DVR
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:56:43 -0400

Title: Surveillance camera systems with DVR
Does anyone here have any experience with security camera systems that can give me some advice?

I’m looking for the following:
DVR based system (PC or standalone?)
Infrared color cameras (best brand, output type)
Ability to handle up to 10 or 12 cameras
Ability to monitor remotely over the internet
Ability to auto upload photos and email me when motion is detected from a bank of cameras at night

Thanks,
Tony

  • [internetworkers] Surveillance camera systems with DVR, Tony Spencer, 09/11/2006