internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Using cell phones in UK/Europe

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Using cell phones in UK/Europe
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:31:29 -0400

For checking photo gear, I have used a King Pelican case (I bought it before
they started numbering the models). I think this might be the one that
replaced it:

http://pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=1600

It worked great protecting my camera gear on flights. Sorry I just noticed
this posting from Monday, or I would have offered to lend it to you for the
trip.

David