internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Auto paint work needed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <markt AT siteseers.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Auto paint work needed
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 15:13:51 -0400

I took my car to 5 Star Collision Center on Tarheel Drive (near Atlantic and Highwoods Blvd) for a quote to repair hood damage two years ago. I recall they gave a very reasonable quote, significantly less than the one I got from Foster's Auto Body on Capital near Durant.

http://www.5starcollisioncenters.com

*And* 5 Star has online repair tracking! It's w4y 733+, d00d. If you go with them, give us your repair number so we can all follow along. :-)

Mark

Michael Kimsal wrote:
If anyone can recommend a good, reasonably priced body/paint work place,
preferably in the mini-city area (I guess that's what it's called - I work
near Capital and Spring Forest!), I'd very much appreciate it.